Tennis and Badminton Club Membership fees for the coming year have now been decided – the new rates can be found under INFORMATION/Club Membership Fees for 2012-2013 in the main menu.
Search our website
Older Club Notices
- Murray advances at Madrid OpenBritain's Andy Murray beats Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7-3) 3-6 6-1 to reach the third round of the Madrid Open.
- French tennis body searched by policeThe headquarters of the French tennis federation (FFT) and the home of its president are searched following allegations of illegal ticket sales.
- Child rapist Bob Hewitt appeals sentenceFormer Wimbledon tennis champion Bob Hewitt appeals in a South African court against his six-year prison sentence for raping under-age girls.
- Murray heads strongest Queen's line-upThis year's Queen's Club Championships will have its strongest ever field, with 16 of the world's top 30 players to compete.
- Injured Federer pulls out of Madrid OpenRoger Federer withdraws from the Madrid Open as a 'precaution' after sustaining a back injury in practice.
- Dimitrov concedes final after outburstGrigor Dimitrov concedes the Istanbul Open final against Diego Schwartzman after smashing his racquet on three occasions.
- Murray advances at Madrid Open