Advantages of club membership
- No extra cost however often you play tennis and/or badminton.
- Freedom to play with family and friends during open access sessions.
- A current member responsible for introducing you to other members, telling you about club activities and answering any questions.
- Club sessions when you can meet and play with fresh partners and opponents of your own standard.
- Tennis balls provided during club sessions from April to September.
- An introductory tennis coaching session in a small group at no cost to help you assess your own standard, strengths and weaknesses, and decide whether you would like to take up other coaching opportunities.
- The chance to improve your fitness and skills through taking up one of a range of coaching opportunities from a qualified professional tennis coach. (these are charged for, but costs for group coaching are very affordable)
- The right to take part in a range of club tournaments, some for fun and some more competitive.
- The opportunity to play competitively in the Plymouth and District League and to train with the men’s or ladies’ teams.
- The opportunity to take part in other Plymouth tennis competitions.
- A developing range of activities for badminton.
- Free British Tennis membership which entitles you to various advantages, including entry into the club ballot for Wimbledon tickets and discounts and pre-sales on tickets for tennis events.
- Very reasonable fees as the club is not for profit and all income is used to provide equipment, to maintain and improve the facilities and to ensure good service for members. See Club Membership Fees for information on individual, couple or family membership.
Top of page ^